- The life of plastic gears can be calculated – just like metal gears.
- Plastic gears can replace metal gears in most open gearing applications.
- When designing gears for non-lubricated applications, the tooth root stress calculation is no longer sufficient.
Flank wear also has to be considered.
- A tooth profile modification can reduce wear.
- Plastic gears allow a unique way to eliminate backlash.
Only Power-Core “plastic-on-metal” gears give you all these advantages!
- Fabricated to AGMA Class 9+ - machined to high accuracy.
- Outer diameters from 1 inch to 3 feet and larger- handles a wide range of applications.
- Precision-matched tooth geometry – tooth mesh designed to match application; gear material dimensionally stable.
- Light weight – reduces inertia and drive power requirements.
- Does not grow or swell in moisture – reduced backlash; suitable for wash down and sub-zero applications.
For your FREE Gear Card
Or visit http://www.intechpower.com/products/gears/gear-card-data-input/